Phone the College of Physicians for a list of docs who treat chronic pain, and who take new patients. need list of colleges web sites links etc. On The Chronic Pain Association of find a local support group and contact leader s and ask for names of Doctors or pain clinics in your area 

Phone CPAC’s office:1-780-482-6727 and ask for names of pain services or pain specialists in your area,  or email